Saturday, February 26, 2011

What To Write Someone Who Just Have Baby

Jessica Dang: Minimalism is the key to happiness

" My name is Jessica and I am a minimalist. At the end of my studies I looked for a job with a salary and as I started to buy all those things to the media or people around you should make you happy. But I was not happy, I was not at all. So one day I woke up. I looked around and I realized that all those people who continue to accumulate "stuff": Homes, cars, televisions ... was not at all happy. So this was not the road to happiness. In contrast, traveling, I met people with nothing that was profoundly happy. In the end, thanks also to Buddhism, I realized that the key to everything is minimalist and I made a drastic decision: All my life, all I wanted to have, should have so little to be able to enter fully into the trunk a car. I found it extremely difficult to let go of some of the things I owned. I knew I could not take everything with me, but I kept wondering - C ow could I throw away this or that? And if I need a day? And my memories? What will happen to my memories? - Now that I left behind me all that stuff, I can say that I do not miss anything. I learned that over time people forget, and the need for a particular object falls more and more. You would think with nostalgia and memories of the toys when you were a child, but in reality what makes you smile right now is not the what itself but memory it. We need things to be happy, is just a small change of life, simply move the world to understand what is true. The the minimalism makes you able of move, to go anywhere at any time because you have nothing to carry. objects that have become a burden, get chains that tie you to a place where a prisoner remains . course, there are exceptions. There are some things that are irreplaceable and necessary or that we love for a particular reason, but there are very few, the rest is useless. So , minimalism. But because minimalism leads to happiness? Why that that really makes us happy is freedom . And the key to freedom is the minimalism because it reduces our attachment to things. The objects that surround us hinder our freedom. Minimalism allows us to make plans, to move, to travel, to learn, to meditate, to live free from debt, to expand, to enjoy better health. In essence, to live life to its full potential. I left my nest and fly high. I could not do it with the weight of things on him. This is why I chose the minimalism and live every day with great satisfaction. "

Jessica Dang is called a "Digital Vagabond." His blog that tackles the themes of the Minimalism was quoted by The Times, The Herald and the Republic of Italy. Here you can follow him (in English): http://minimalstudent.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment