Fabio, 46, is "stray" to his friends, is Fulltimer 5 years. It was a boat builder, passionate about his work. "I liked the job, but I absorbed all the time," says Fabio. "In the end you find the phone even when you're the toilet ... and then earn money but do not have time to spend it ... it makes no sense! Time is the most important thing, time. Not the money. The time is life, is your life. "
One day, after an accident, finds himself in the hospital and them 'has the thunderbolt. Call a friend on the phone and says, "When I go out, take me to a dealer of Vans, I want to change my life."
Exit from the hospital and you buy a second hand camper. Then he goes home to his companion and says, "Enough! I sell everything and go live in a camper." The company does not want to follow him but he is not coming back, leaving his partner, sells everything and goes away. "When you work you do not have friends, you just colleagues, associates, acquaintances ... does not have friends. Since I live in campers are full of friends and you know why? Why have the time to cultivate the friendship, you have the time to be with people without looking at his watch. "
Fabio prefer to rely on campsites. "I know that many other Fulltimers do not, but I am in camp I feel more 'secure, and cost me only $ 300 a month. "Spend the winter in Peniscola in Spain and the summer in Bavaria. Sometimes you give some diversion in Croatia." Once you feel the smell of freedom, "says Fabio," you can not 'go back. It 'a path of no return, an initiation, a new life. For this I mean when I talk to my first life and Second Life. Because it's as if I were reborn. I sold everything, I gave only a very small apartment in Italy for safety, where I spend a few weeks a year to check your mail, but also to sell. The majority of Italians said that he could not afford this life, but it is not true. Most people have their own home. With the money proceeds from the sale of the house until you get to retirement, living in a camper.
Or you can give it for rent, and with the money they get from renting, plus' some money from you and a little care you can. "
Fabio does not have his own blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment