Friday, March 11, 2011

Female Doctors Open On Penis

The Parable of the Mexican Fisherman

An American tourist on vacation in a small Mexican village known a local fisherman on the beach intent to place the freshly caught fish. Congratulated him on the quality of the fish and asked how long it took him to catch them.
"Not long," answered the Mexican.
"Why not stay at sea longer? Could catch more fish!" Says the American.
"This fish is enough for my family," answered the Mexican.
"But what does the rest of the time?"
"I eat my fish, play with my children, I take a siesta with my wife, then in the evening I go to the village with my friends, we play the guitar, sing ... yeah, well ... We have a full life. The American
interrupts him, "Look, I have a degree in economics from Harvard. She is friendly and I think I can help. Listen to me: You should start by fishing longer every day. It could sell the extra fish and the revenues buy a bigger boat! "
"Then who?"
"With the larger boat will draw even more, will take the staff and buy more boats with which to increase even more its fisheries."
"so what?" asked the Mexican intrigued.
"Well, then will negotiate directly with the fish processing plant instead of selling to the public. Later it can open its own plant, you know? You can leave this little village and settle in Mexico City. Then when business growth is expected to move to Los Angeles or New York and its offices to manage its entire operation! "
" How long would it take? "Asked the Mexican.
" Well ... I would say ... Twenty-five years. "Replied the American.
" Then who? "
" When it gets really interesting, "replied the American." When the business is really great, the company will be quoted on the stock market and make millions of dollars, lio-mi-ni! understand!? "
" Really? And after that? "Asks the Mexican.
" Oh Well ... At that point, with all that money can retire in a small village on the coast, go fishing whenever he wants to play with his children and taking a nap in the afternoon, singing with his friends ... "
" With all due respect SeƱor ... "I stopped the Mexican," ... this is exactly what I'm already doing now. Why should I waste 25 years? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment